Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Listen to new The Wonder Years track of their new album Suburbia, I've Given You All and Now I'm Nothing

The Wonder Years Streaming New Track (“Coffee Eyes”) on www.Altpress.com!


The Wonder Years and their label Hopeless Records have teamed up with www.Altpress.com to bring fans a exclusive stream of “Coffee Eyes” a track off the Philly band’s long awaited new album, “Suburbia, I’ve Given You All And Now I’m Nothing” which comes out June 14. Head over to www.altpress.com/features/entry/exclusive_stream_the_wonder_years_coffee_eyes to hear the tune and be sure to catch the band on the entire Vans Warped Tour starting June 24 in Dallas, TX.

“Suburbia, I’ve Given You All And Now I’m Nothing” is now available for pre-order at: http://hopelessrecords.com/thewonderyears.



www.thewonderyearsband.com

www.twitter.com/twypoppunk

www.hopelessrecords.com

www.twitter.com/hankthepigeon

No comments:

Post a Comment